ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:56:28 -0700
that is a really odd story.
I know Greg a little bit and I have spoken to people
about him... and ONE of the things that people always
had to say was that he was meticulous about what he
ate and he was tireless in his exercize habits, it is
hard to imagine that he needed to improve on them.

That said.
Last week, for anyone who did not check out the AHL
scores, one night  Greg scored two goals against Tedy
Purcell. Teddy scored 2 goals and 2 assists that
night, AND Teddy scored the winner in the shootout.
Niko Dimitrakos also had a couple goals that night.
(I cannot rememer which date exactly....)  AND once
again Prestin Ryan put a puck past Jimmy Howard.

Michel Leveille scored in his first game this season,
but has only played 3 out of the 5 that Toronto has
played.  That does not look good for him if he is a
healthy scratch.

to continue, Barrett Heisten was named Captain of the
Alaska Aces and plays with Peter Metcalf and Josh
Soares.

Greg Moore is wearing an A in Hartford, when I saw
that, a week before I read the article Spiros shared,
I instantly thought it was because of his excellent
habits and because of the role model type of person
that he is, even though he was not a point scoring
juggernaut.

--- Spiros Polemis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

http://www.courant.com/sports/hockey/hc-wolfpack1024.artoct24,0,6655113,print.story