ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 09:00:07 -0700
While excited about playing pro ball, Hertzler refuses
to look too far ahead.

"I’ve got to get my team a win on Thursday night," he
said. "I can’t be thinking about what’s going to
happen on June 7th, especially things that I don’t
have any control over. I’ve got a commitment right
here first to the Black Bears, and my teammates, to
keep doing my job and try as hard as I can to get
wins."

Now... Contrast that with what Purcell said to the
media about his future at tournament time...

Of course the guy's excited about playing pro ball.
However, whether he believes it or not, he says the
right thing to the media.  It makes the fans that are
driving to NY to follow the baseball team feel that
everyone on the team is committed to winning.

Have a great summer everyone.

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.