ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:07:17 -0400
Deron Treadwell wrote, in part:
> I think even the FF may be hard next year knowing who is leaving.

The FF is always hard.

Very good teams can have very good years and not see the FF.  This year,
think UMass, BU, UMinn, SCSU, Michigan, Notre Dame and others.

By the way, one person that has been a key to success, and overlooked
more than Tim and Grant, is long-time Administrative Assistant Jean
Goss.  Anyone who knows Jean and anyone that has called or dropped into
the Hockey office can understand what a terrific asset she has been to
the program.   Hopefully she will be well recognized at the banquet as I
am told she very soon moves into retirement.   Thank you, Jean ...
here's wishing a long, happy and healthy retirement!

cheers, wayne