ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:44:38 EST
Hello!

Nonni makes some good points!

Perhaps the Administration should be thinking of policy to include this dire
warning information with your membership/ donation solicitation.  At the very
least, one should be informed of the change in one's status BEFORE giving
money to any school's athletic program.  This is the stated reason why at
least one person successfully resisted my repeated attempts to enroll their
family into FMH - that their family would be subject to more stringent
guidelines in their interaction with all student athletes.

Nonni - Civil liberty, discrimination and the Constitution!  I knew you'd
liven things up!

GO MAINE!

Cathy Hart