ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:54:03 -0500
For those complaining about the Globes lack of coverage there is an article
in todays paper which highlights the Seniors and their plight over thier
four years.  Unfortunately in doing so it dredges up our past which many of
us would rather forget.  IMHO the Globe has treated Maine quite fairly over
the years with regards to coverage given their limited circ in Maine and
the fact that there are 4 college hockey teams in Boston proper.

With regards to the other thread which seemed to catch fire over night.
We've all waited four years for our team to get back to the National
Tournament,  leave the coaching to Walsh, Standbrook and Riley forget about
the Fleet and look forward to spending an enjoyable weekend (we all hope)
in the Centrum.

Bob Fitta '83

Bob Fitta
Advertising Account Manager