ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
John W Duffill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:08:05 -0500
I have no complaint with scholarship athletes.  Some of my best friends at the
University of Maine were scholarship athletes.  Just stop telling me how much of a
sacrifice it is.  We all have to make sacrifices in life.  This just happens to be
the one they chose.

John Duffill
An original Friend of Maine Hockey