ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Greg Linscott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 20:56:38 -0600
Not to be hostile or anything... Just an observation to Mr. Hendrickson and
Mr. Machnik... BUT this is the MAINE hockey discussion list... if we fans
are a little biased towrds Maine... and don't take kindly to what we may
consider "Maine-bashing..." so be it! This is our list, and I think we need
a positive way to express our loyalties... I think of a famous
sportscaster, beloved in his time and enshrined forvever in this fans
heart... who was loved not because of his objectivity but because he bled
(in this case) Celtic green! Johnny Most was a true fan, and New England
loved him for it! I subscribe to this list not for objectivity... we can
get that elsewhere. This is Black Bear territory, and if we want to defend
our team, our coach, our defense, and criticize anyone we feel is giving
them grief... well, this is the forum for it!
A true blue Maine fan....
Greg Linscott
http://net.faith.edu/altoona