ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 09:58:08 -0500
[log in to unmask],NNTP writes:
>Deron - I hope this was OK.  As I said, I'm more used to verbal
>commentary
>than the written word.  Haven't lost my ability to keep scorecard of the
>game, though, in my old shorthand.  Only thing I forgot was to note when
>Vermont pulled their goaltender for time-in-game.  Oh, well.

Dan,

This was terrific, and I'm sure everyone on the list agrees with me!  I
enjoyed reading your comments and I am already looking forward to
reading your views on the UNH game Saturday night!

I appreciate your effort -- and please anyone else who saw the game(s)
this weekend, please don't hesitate to jump in with your thoughts!

--
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
University of Maine