ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Frank Lisnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:04:39 -0500
At 11:45 PM 11/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, I'm fully aware that I've walked out on a ledge with this pick.
>And if Maine sweeps, you'll be happy to push me off.  But, geez,
>let's have fun with all this and not take offense.
>
>Signing off with a smile on my face and with the expectation of
>another fantastic week in Hockey East,
>
>Dave Hendrickson

And let's hope Maine fans can go home with a smile on their faces after
this weekend. Maine, and any other team, has to prove themselves on a
game-by-game basis. This is definitely a weekend series where Maine needs
to prove themselves before taking an extended road trip. Actually, this is
beginning to look like the BC/Maine games when they were exciting...I'm
personally looking forward to great hockey!

Frank Lisnik
"Talk less, say more."