ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kevin Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:36:08 -0500

> Signing off with a smile on my face and with the expectation of
> another fantastic week in Hockey East,
>
> Dave Hendrickson

I agree with Dave's sentiments.  Get off his back!  He does a great job
with the previews and I think he has some fun while putting them
together.  Why not go out on a limb once in a while.  Did you check out
the 11-4, 11-4 sweep prediction for UNH???  (this was done in an attempt
to appease some of the MC faithful)  But, don't read into the saracasm
too much - take it at face value.

I laughed when I read the Maine/BC preview.  I hope he is wrong but I
wouldn't go out on a limb right now and say that Maine is on track for a
sweep of BC this weekend.  I think Clemmensen is very, very suspect
between the pipes (I've attended both BC/UNH games this year) and a big
flurry by Maine tonight could mean BC is going to have a long weekend.

Let's get a big win tonight before we start getting the brooms out of
the closet...

Yours in Black Bear Blue,
Kevin

  Kevin C. Tompkins                  Boston Technology, Inc.
  phone/vmx = 1-800-866-2678(x8740)  [log in to unmask]
  "Ya do....  what ya gotta do...  so... JUST DO IT!!!!!"