ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:08:36 -0400
Pep band had been scheduled to go with the football team for three months, I
was told.  The decision was made by Scott Lowenburg to play music over the
sound system instead.  Interested in any comments about this!

I thought the music improved the second night, but still prefer the base drum
and the band.  Can't beat the student involvement tonight., and I will be
hoarse and croaky tomorrow.  Great crowd for a great game!

For Maine to play at that level, missing the key guys they were missing, was
very very VERY encouraging.  While I do not dare dream, as some fans are
telling me they are dreaming, of the kind of season we had in 92-93, I do see
some great hockey coming!  Great bunch of guys!

But, my system cannot take the heart pounding of another shoot out!

Cathy Hart