ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 10:27:55 -0400
Coach has faxed this to me and I thought it might be fun to share!  Of
course, in this dynamic environment, don't be surprised if it has completely
changed by Sunday, or even in the middle of the game!

WHITE
Blair Allison
Mike Dunham
Scott Smith
Keith Carney
Bob Beers
Dan Murphy
John Baker
Brian Straub
Ray Jacques
Justin Tomberlin
Peter Maher
Peter Ferraro
Mike Barkley
Kevin Mann
Patrice Tardif
Jon Leach
Steve Tepper
Kent Salfi
Jean Yves Roy
Trevor Roenick
Jamie Thompson

BLUE

Garth Snow
Joe Clark
Eric Weinrich (who's name I left off the listing in the newsletter!)
Chris Imes
Jason Weinrich
Dave MacIsaac
Jack Capuano
Jeff Libby
Scott Pellerin
Jay Mazur
Chris Ferraro
Eric Fenton
Jim Montgomery
Dave Capuano
Guy Perron
Dan Shermerhorn
Marc Son
Chuck Texeira
Bruce Major
Cal Ingraham
Mario Thyer
Chris Cambio

So, pick a color, and wear it!  Should be a fun weekend!!

Cathy Hart
Looking forward to some cool ice time!