ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:39:31 -0500
OR,
you can follow this link and put in promotion code "cybear".  This will give you the first ring of seats, I beleive around the balcony for either the semi series or finals for $40 per seat per night.

http://premiumclub.fleetcenter.com/club/general_login.asp

Let me know if it works out, I got this as an email from the Bruins cybear club.