ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:07:17 -0400
Nonni's news certainly is great to hear and for those of us from away, we
thank you for it.  For more good news from Shawn's doctor (Niko's Uncle)
see Larry Mahoney's article in todays BDN at
http:www.bangornews.com/

In the meantime I know we'll keep Shawn and family in our thoughts and prayers.

Regards,

Bob Fitta '83

>To All on the List --
>        Just had a ray of sunshine in the day.  Shawn called to thank me for
>all the little stuff I've been doing and he sounded great.  He is
>walking around a bit more each day -- adding 250 feet to his outdoor
>walk today was a milestone and he was proud to report it.
>        The 32 staples from his back to his front are annoying him -- I
>commented that only Shawn would have counted them already!
>        The outpouring of support from everyone has meant the world to him and
>he is reading every post and every message that we pull from the boards
>and that come into the office via snail.
>        I can report first hand that he sounds as chipper as we would want at
>this stage of his fight and he ended the chat by telling me that he was
>going to beat this thing!  My money is on him.
>Best,
>Nonni

Bob Fitta
Advertising Account Manager