ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:30:46 EST
Boy, Monty really captures the spirit and intensity of Maine Hockey!

I was noting the numbers on the images, and have to ask - have you really got
over 8000 photos??

Monty has always been incredibly generous to the FMH over the years, giving
us photos to auction ( which brought great money in!), and videos for the
awards banquet, not to mention giving me permission on many occasions to use
his images as basis of graphics for posters, etc.  Jack & I encouraged him to
market a Maine Hockey screen saver (Monty's idea), and I sincerely hope he
does!  I think it would be well received and could help keep folks like John
Gabarra from going through severe hockey withdrawal come May...

Just one last question - where are the photos of that darling baby of yours?

Cathy Hart