ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:49:22 -0400
All fans in general, and the student's cheering section specifically, should
be congratulated for the increased noise level, great cheering and overall
fan support they give UMaine Hockey. But, just like this year's hockey team,
we can't sit back on what we did. We need to figure out what we can do for
this season. What can we do as fans to not only continue the cheering but
and increase it and the overall fan noise at the Alfond Arena. How can we
make it louder even more difficult to play in for our opponents? Who are the
leaders of the Student Cheering Section? I know Jeff Harris is involved, but
is he the only one? Are there any organized cheers we could all learn or
does anyone know of any cheers that we could pass along to the Student
Cheering Section.

We need the Alfond LOUD at every game this year. The team wants us loud. The
coaching staff wants us loud.

Hockey Tailgate - October 16th 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Wear White Night - January 7th vs. UNH