ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jason Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:44:13 -0400
The Maine sniper Jean-Yves is going to England, eh?  Vive la France!
Maybe he can finally round out his game and learn about playing defence in the
place where the Battle of Britain was fought!
Good luck to him, I Ioved watching him play at Maine, and Providence.  I don't
think the Globe sports section covers the All England League.  He must be
nearing 30, any chance on him returning to the IHL/AHL?

Is there any word on Barrett signing with Buffalo?  Is that a foregone
conclusion?