ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mathy Matturro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 01:08:47 -0500
the only reason that season ticket holders even still have those seats
is because it pays the bills..that section should be and should have
always been used as the student section....we (students) pay more then
enough money to go here that we deserve good enough seats...some even
pay more then others...ie..out of staters.....i have sat in seats that
were given to me by the ticket people and they were next to season
ticket holders..i was yelled at and even reprimanded for my school
spirit....that is just insane...there is no need for it...after a long
weekend of classes and stress there is nothing like releasing it at a
intense hockey game..or whatever game might be going on.....i dont need
to be yelled at by old people that pay just as much money as i do for
tickets....it is just a downer on the whole scene.  season ticket
holders should have their seats moved to a designated area where they
would feel less intimidated by college kids and their school sprit...

just my two cents
mathy