ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 22:33:43 -0500
Okay, here are the directions for the China Buffet, in case people
want to go there.  If you go at lunch, it is $5.50 for all you
can eat.  At dinner, it is $7.99, but I guess they add more seafood.

Heading in towards the center of Lowell (to the game) from Routes 495
and 3, you take the Lowell Connector to exit 4 (the arena is exit 5B).
Take a right off the exit and then an immediate right into a shopping
center.  It's between the Blockbuster Video and the Chuck E. Cheese's.

If you're coming back the other way (descending exit numbers on the
Connector), take exit 4, but go left off the ramp and under the
Connector.  Then take the right into the shopping center.

As for hotels, there is a big bucks hotel in the center of town, either
a Hyatt Regency or a Sonesta, I can't remember which.

For a cheaper stay, there are three hotels just 10 minutes or so away:
a Susse Chalet (usually an economical chain to stay at), a Holiday Inn
and a Ramada.  They all should be in Tewksbury.

If anyone needs more info regarding these places, let me know and I'll
call them.

Dave Hendrickson