ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 07:28:33 -0800
 Hello All,

     I thought some of you might be interested in Garth's 39 save
night for Vancouver last night.  Now granted it was against Florida, a
mere shell of the team they were just three years ago, but 41 shots
are 41 shots.

     Read the whole story at: http://www.nhl.com/news/story2.htm

     As an Avalanche fan, I was torn by his being traded to a Pacific
Division team.  I now have two former Black Bears, that come to
McNichols, (very soon the brand new Pepsi center), with every
intention of beating the Avs.  But it is nice to see Mr. Kariya, (
hopefully next year, he still hasn't played a game since the Suter
incident), and soon Mr. Snow.

     Anyway, I've rambled enough.  Please keep the tournament news
coming!!  The Denver Post and the Rocky Mountain news are NOT very
good about keeping up with college hockey.

     Yours Forever Blue,

          Dean Vinke
          Longmont, Colorado