ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:53:09 EST
The Maine fans will be converging on The Harp, across from the Fleet Center at
around 6:30!  That is described to me as a great place to converge, great
beverages and great food!

McDowell Tours is running fan bus(es) down on Friday, with the option to stay
over still tbd.  Her phone number is 989-3098.  She won't be in until tomorrow
morning (Wednesday).

The cheapest price (still) I have been able to find is $69.00 at the Holiday
Inn Newton.  This is about a 45 minute trip from the Fleet, and is across the
street from the Green Line.

Everyone have a GREAT TIME!!
Cathy Hart
Proud Volunteer for the Finest College Hockey Program in the Nation!