ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:17:52 EST
I have heard from a lot of fans today telling me how outraged they were to
have the Zone treat them so badly.  I think most local Maine Hockey fans were
in Shop n Save at 7am this morning!!!  942-4657 is the fax number for WZON.  I
did email Dale this morning asking for the name of the person to BLAME, but
haven't heard anything back, yet.  I don't know if I will hear anything.
Let's see if they address the issue this evening.

Does anyone know yet if Fox is broadcasting Maine, or what other game?  It
just says Hockey East Quarterfinals in my DSS listing.

GO MAINE!  CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR AGAIN!!!!
Cathy Hart
Happy Maine Hockey Fan!