ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:48:38 EST
Cathy wrote, in part..
>It is my understanding that WZON will be cutting to coverage of the
>UMaine/UNH game in between UMaine Women's Basketball action, much like
>they have only the other way around during the regular season.  I may be
>wrong!  I have not heard anything about tape delay.

I don't ever recall WZON doing anything on delay.

The good news is that WZON radio (620AM) is doing everything today:

   3pm - Maine baseball
   7pm - Maine hockey
   8:30pm - Maine basketball

The bad news is that the middle game will not have finished by 8:30.

WZON has said it will show basketball "at about 8:30".

Go Black Bears!                (I sent my fax to the team ... did you?)

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing