ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:04:19 EST
Okay, all you folks who saw this game -

Did Maine play THAT well, or did Nebraska, who has played pretty close games
with some of the best college hockey programs in the nation, suffer from jet
lag?

I was busy selling 50 50 tickets the first two periods so would like some
input here!  I heard some wonderful comments about this play Maine made, or
that, but it is always hard for me to tell from the crowd!  Third period we
played not so well, but the score was so lopsided, I couldn't blame them.
Having been on the losing side of those kind of games, I find them
discomforting to watch.

And yes, I sold the winning 50 50 ticket!!

Cathy Hart
Hoarse but still Cheering the Finest College Hockey Program in the Nation!