ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kevin Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:35:54 -0500
Nice post John!  I couldn't agree more.  The USA team acted like the
spoiled brats that our professional sports scene makes them.  They
didn't act like they were playing for the US but for themselves.  I
didn't hear the same kind of sentiments from those representing Team
Canada.  Let's go Canada!  (BTW, I'm not from Canada... ;-))

--
  Kevin C. Tompkins                  Comverse Network Systems
  phone/vmx = 1-800-866-2678(x8740)  [log in to unmask]