ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Maura Satchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 06:15:10 +0000
I have to agree completely with Jack Hart...

>let's get to know these great young men.  They are unfailingly polite, kind and
admirable, and they epitomize what is best about MAINE HOCKEY.
 They are their own best advertisement, if you will let me use
that word, for building fan support!!

I had the chance of heading up to Maine for Shawn's
"homecoming" last month, with my two pre-teen sons.  I was really
impressed with the way the team conducted themselves.  Even adhering
to the strict rules of good conduct and "party manners" they
maintained their own personalities and their individuality shone
through.  In short, they represent something I am very glad my sons got to see...

Respect for others and themselves,  and good sportsmanship.

-Maura Satchell
(from CT)
Whitehall Consultants Ltd.
206 N. Timber Tribe
Mineral, VA 23117   USA

Global credit reports | Worldwide debt recovery
Import export Mailing lists |  Soveriegn Risk Reports

Tel:  (540) 894-8786
Fax:  (540) 894-0625

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
http://206.155.34.8/whitehallusa.com