ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Carol J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 00:32:47 -0500
(inflation ya know)

In a message dated 97-02-06 19:32:05 EST,
[log in to unmask] (Heather Jordan) writes:

<< I am a student who faithfully attends every home game at the Alfond. I
 think that it is sad that many students who wish to get tickets cannot,
 because of the low amount of tickes available for them. >>

I thought the students are alloted something like 1500 tickets?  Has that
changed?  Or is it just that because of the new way of distribution they go
to the general public when not picked up within that time frame?

In a message dated 97-02-06 19:51:50 EST,