ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Heather Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 12:43:46 -0500
I think that Rep Mayo is someone who from the outside can see what is
going on in the hockey situation here at UMaine. No one here (I hope)
is ignoring the fact that probably without Walsh, we wouldn't have half
the problems. I am an out-of-state student here. I find it embarassing
when I go home and people know exactly who Walsh is. No, they do not
call him the "excellent coach". They know him for the sanctions. I
believe that he is not a real positive representation of the mission of
UMaine. That is all that Rep Mayo is saying. That anyone who is hurting
a positive situation shoud be taken out of the equation before all hell
breaks lose again.

Sincerely
Heather Jordan
Class of 2000-UMaine