ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Russ Lombard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:36:02 EDT
The WZON site worked well for me today. A tad choppy at times but good..it
seemed to be about 20-30 seconds behind the television and regular radio. I
guess this is just cause of the slowness of my computer and maybe the site.
Anyway..was VERY happy to see Maine pull out the victory today. A quick
question for everyone...does anyone know if Shawn Walsh plans to keep
rotating Yeats and Morrison as he did with Snow and Dunham..or was that just
for this weekend? Regardless...GO MAINE

Russ L.