ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Robert M. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 11:16:28 -0400
David Wollstadt has indeed resigned from the production of the Friends
newsletter. David's devotion to and hard work on the FoMH newsletter will be
sorely missed. However, he felt that he needed to concentrate his time and
energy on his real job. Although we will all miss his work on the FoMH
newsletter none of us can fault David for his decision. We are in hopes of
resuming production of the newsletter very soon. The Friends of Maine Hockey
Board of Directors have met with three different groups, trying to find one
that can fill all the areas that we need. Dave Wollstadt was such a great
volunteer and supporter of Maine Hockey and his volunteer work on the
newsletter was so extensive that we now need to find people to write, do the
layout work, graphic work, photography (Monty are you interested?),
coordinate the production and the distribution.

No one within the Friends of Maine Hockey want to lose this wonderful
publication. The Board of Directors are all determined to see the
publication continue. However, we will be delayed a bit until we secure a
production company.

I hope all Friends members will be understanding and supportive in this time
of transition. If anyone has any questions about this issue, please feel to
contact me privately.

Bob Thomas
President-FoMH