Sender:
From:
Robin Lock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:10:51 EDT
Does anyone out there know of a source for empty net goal statistics?
I can find totals for some teams, but I'd really like to know how many
Div I goals were scored into an empty net for 1996-97.  Actually, what
I'd REALLY like is a listing of games (with scores) which included both
ENG's and 6x5 goals.  The only way I can see to get that list is to
search by hand through box score archives.  At least the ones kept at
USCHO include the ENG and 6x5 designations - although I don't see a link
to scores before week #4.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Robin Lock