From:
"Indulis R. Rutks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indulis R. Rutks
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 23:44:36 -0400
On Thu, 27 Jun 1996 21:08:37 -0400 wrote...

>Since we're all about as 'in' the hockey community as you can get, does
>anyone have some ideas (besides Phinal Phour--I doubt they'd go for that
>one).
>
>At this point, it doesn't matter how rediculous they are, I'm just
>looking for something interesting on the List besides WCHA predictions
>while I wait for people to start talking CCHA.

Here are some of my suggestions (please keep in mind - during this
off-season, I've been getting my fill of sports/entertainment by watching
*way* too much of World Championship Wrestling and the World Wrestling
Federation shows):

Puck-a-mania
Kings of the Rink
Slash of the Champions

Hey! You didn't care how ridiculous, right?

- Indy Rutks ([log in to unmask])