From:
Rick McAdoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick McAdoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 21:05:03 -0500
Though I have been faithfully sending game reports on BC home games for
the past couple of years, I will be out of town this weekend and will not
be sending any news on the BC-UML series.  If anyone else attends or gets
the game summaries I would appreciate it if someone posts the results,
gives comments, etc.  If no one is able to then I will get the summary
from BC next week and post it.

On the bright side I hope to be attending the Friday night Syracuse - Penn
State club game in State College as a warmup for Saturday's Northwestern -
Penn State football, so I may be able to compare that to the Div I hockey
world.  Why it is a 9:00 pm start, though, I don't understand.  Comments
next week ...
-- Rick
Rick McAdoo                        [log in to unmask]
"Volunteer reporter"               A positive BC fan.  GO EAGLES!