From:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 14:27:00 CDT
I want to apologize to Erik again for the posting of a personal message from
himself, to me recently.  And I want to apologize to the list too.  It was an
accident.  I meant to reply to Erik's message, and cut + paste parts of my
reply to the list, without compromising any of his content.  We have a new
system here, and I simply screwed up.  I was dinking around with a feature
that I didn't know how to use properly, and blew it.

I have apologized to Erik over the weekend, and smoothed out any friction
with him caused by my mistake.  I would like to thank the list members who
contacted me, and alerted me to what I did.  Although I was firmly notified
that I screwed up, no-one was mean, and I appreciate that.

Personal reply's are a wonderful addition to the list, and I have never
before violated the content of any private post recieved by myself, and I
will make sure that it never happens again, for any reason.  My sincere
apologies again, and thank you.

Yours,

Terry E. Tuschen Jr.

University of Wisconsin-Madison                   WISCONSIN BADGERS
Space Science and Engineering            NCAA DIV. 1 Mens Ice Hockey Champions
McIDAS Archive                            1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 1997?
(608) 265-5577                                      ON WISCONSIN!
[log in to unmask]                           "A great day for hockey!"