From:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 18:24:00 CST
To hockey-l and especially Michigan fans, I meant no flame in my post about
the greatest game ever, when I commented that each season I want to beat
Michigan.  I look forward to the game(s) for great college hockey between two
BIG 11 schools, and I have nothing but respect for Michigan and their fans.

Another topic: What do you guys/gals think about Jeff Sauer and his stint as
our head coach?  I am especially interested in the views of non-Wisconsin
fans.  The comment about Jeff Sauer "driving Wisconsin into the ground"
peaked my interest in what others thought.  Good luck to everyone this
weekend.
        Terry