From:
Michael Smar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Smar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:42:59 -0500
-- [ From: Michael Smar * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> >Now that the playoffs are here I'm finally able to cure my NHL hockey fix
.  My
> >cable package is horrible with the exception of the hometown teams (I
actually
> >was able to get 3 different games last night - they all sucked).  I've
been
> >watching for college players in the playoffs, and have a short list.  If
> anyone
> >can add (especially recent college grads that might be on the obscure
lines):

> >Todd Marchant (Edmonton, Clarkson) - scored a SHG in their loss to
Phoenix
> >Paul Kariya (Anaheim, Maine)
> >Jay Pandolfo (New Jersey, Boston University)
> >Garth Snow (Philadelphia, Maine)
> >Craig Conroy (St. Louis, Clarkson)
> >

> Brian Savage (Montreal, Miami U)
> Brian Rolston (New Jersey, Lake St) - scored for NJ last night, I think.
> Sean Pronger (Anaheim, Bowling Green) - is he on the playoff roster?
> Dan Trebil (Anaheim, Minnesota)
>
> Bruce Hissong

Fellow Spartans include:

Jim Cummins (Chicago)
Kevin Miller (Chicago)
Bob Essensa (Edmonton)
Rem Murray (Edmonton)
Rod Brind'Amour (Philadelphia)
Neil Wilkinson (Pittsburgh)
Jason Woolley (Pittsburgh)
Joe Murphy (St. Louis)

Of course after the first round only Brind'Amour will be left...