Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:34:03 EST
Just to add a note for Mainers:  WGME-TV (Channel 13) in Portland
is also carrying the press conference live, and both 13
and WCSH-TV (channel 6) have already done interviews with Travis
which will air today.  WCSH will begin airing their interview
on their noon report, with more at 5:30, and the complete
airing ay 6:00, WGME will air their interview on the 5:30 and
6:00 broadcasts.  One thing I hate about journalism is watching
people step all over each other trying to get a story on the
air first.  :(

But it is good that we can finally hear from Travis.

JHF

"I made it"
 -TMR