Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1992 14:17:06 -0500
UWStevens Point beat UW-Eau Claire at EC on Saturday night to complete a Home
and Home sweep.

    \*\
     \*\
      \*\
       \*\                         ITS A SWEEP!!!
        \*\
         \*\
          \*\
           \=\
           \\\\\\
           \\\\\\\\
            \\\\\\\\\
             \\\\\\\\\
This, combined with at least one loss by UW-Superior to Bemidji State puts
Point back on top in the NCHA.  I'd be willing to bet it will also put Point
back in second place in the National Polls.  Fair warning Plattsburgh State -
"Don't look back, someone may be gaining on you."  I have no details on any
game (No Sunday paper here).

Tom (Just what the hell *is* a "Blugold" anyway?) Rowe