From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 1991 18:48:00 EST
Game one result from Saturday, December 14th is NMU 7  Minn. 5

The game sounded really exciting on our radio broadcast.  The score was
back and forth much of the game.

I am sure Carol, Eric or Pam will post us the "inside" edition.

I am pleased that the Wildcats have *at least* a split against the always
tough Gohpers.  These two teams are developing quite the rivalry and I
sure hope that the Cats can play as well on Sunday.

NMU defenseman Lou Malone did not make the trip, nor will he be
traveling to Alaska with the team for the Jeep Classic due to injury.

--