From:
Mike Pattullo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pattullo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 16:47:28 -0700
Paul Varnum writes:

> When Michigan finally scored up went the It's all your fault, you just
> SUCK cheers. The goal was actually a result of great offensive pressure
> by Michigan.  I believe they should have been cheering their team
> instead of jeering a goalie that played a great game.

I've seen the same thing at CC.  No matter when a goal is scored, a chant of
sieve goes up.  Shorthanded, great defensive turnovers, 5-3 powerplays (if you
don't score, you should have), it doesn't matter, if the puck goes in, the
goalie is a sieve. It just makes it looks like CC players made a normal shot
that goes in.  But again, the CC crowd is social crowd.
--
Mike Pattullo