From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 18:34:47 -0400
At 9:20 AM -0400 9/10/96, George O'Toole wrote:
> I have a few questions for Northeastern fans.  I live next door to the
> University and I am interested in getting season tickets.  Where do they
> play?  Is it possible for someone not in any way affiliated with the
> university to get tickets?  How much are they?

Let me second Wayne's plug for Jim Teresco's Teaminfo file.  But to answer
George's question, Northeastern plays on campus at Matthews Arena, the old
Boston Arena, on St Botolph Street.  The Arena is one street over from
Huntington Ave, almost on the corner of St Botolph and Mass Ave.  By mass
transit, it is about a one minute walk from either the Symphony T stop
(Green Line) or the Mass Ave T stop (Orange Line).

Matthews seats 6,000 and has rarely come close to selling out.  I'm sure
you will have no trouble obtaining tickets.  I believe adult tickets run
about $7 or $8 per game, but if you call the number Wayne gave, (617)
373-4700, you may be able to get a season ticket package that will cost
even less per game.

Matthews is also the home of the Northeastern women's hockey team, so you
may wish to take in some of those games too.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93