From:
Richard Tuthill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Tuthill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 21:59:39 UT
        While I work in the Capital District,  I don't really live there.
Nonetheless I will make a suggestion.   The Wolf Road area has a ton of
restaurants,  and quite a few hotels.   Wolf Road is northwest of the city
almost to the airport.   It runs parallel to I87,  the Northway,  between
exits 2 and 4.   It also has a pretty good sized mall,  the Colonie Center.
A bigger mall,  Crossgates,  is located just south of the intersection of I90
and the Northway.

        It's a sign of the times,  I suppose,  that I know absolutely nothing about
the center of Albany,  although I did do some research for some Clarkson folks
to locate a suitable watering hole.   That information will remain
undisclosed:-):-)

        Btw,  I think that the Knick was a marvelous venue.   I also have nothing
against the Centrum,  either.   I do,  however,  think that the NC$$ is
missing a big opportunity by not giving Hartford a try.

        -- Dick Tuthill