From:
James Clippinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Clippinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 11:16:19 -0400
in the whole Union debate:

(In other words, by the time I got the info last time the thread
 had died.  "There's no bureaucracy in small schools..."  Uh-huh.)

According to Assistant SID Jeff Fanter, Colgate does not give
any sort of athletic-based financial aid.  No scholarships, no
preferences, nothing.

I knew this was the policy in all sports except hockey, but Fanter
confirmed that hockey works under the same restrictions.

So, basically, we're in the same boat as Union and the Ivies.

James Clippinger