Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 01:17:05 -0600
On Fri, 5 Apr 1996, J. Michael Jackson wrote:

> Once again, I'll have to disagree with those such as Nathan Boyle who
> really think that major changes in the college hockey world are underway.

Unfortunately, I've already deleted his post, but I thought he was saying
not to worry, that no major changes were likely.

> Much the same situation can be found in the WCHA.  If Colorado College
> can't find the financing for their new arena (last I heard they hadn't, but
> that was a while back) they're going to being riding on the edge of
> disaster if Don Lucia can't keep the team as competitive as it has been.

Didn't they win the wooden spoon a few years ago?

>                                  There are two ways in which UNO
> is trying uncharted waters: they are bringing hockey to a new area and
> trying to run a Division 1 team for the first time in any sport.

I thought they were listed with Div 1 independents in a pituitary ball
magazine in the late 80's.

|   Michael Patrick Bresina   |     America's always had a problem     |
|  [log in to unmask]  |  with illegal aliens.  Ask any Indian. |
|      The Rendezvous Online Service      |           telnet           |
|          Interactive TradeWars!         |       205.243.194.68       |
|           Common sense is what tells us the world is flat.           |