From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 13:01:34 EST
Edmond S Tehan <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in part:
>Many thanks also to Wayne Smith, Mike Machnik and Pete Kester for their
>continued fine administration of the College Hockey Lists, which are a
>tremendous resource for all.  Great job guys.

Thanks!  But let's not forget this season's new administrator *Bill
Fenwick* who has been managing the Hockey-L list.  And for all your work
and advice, I send a big THANK YOU to Mike, Bill and Pete and to all who
wrote for the lists this season and did their part in maintaining all
the information in the archives.  Great job!

Regards,

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group -- CAPS
[log in to unmask]                    University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3