From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 17:01:27 -0500
On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Doug Garn wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Nathan wrote:
>
> > I attended the LSSU vs. UVM game on Saturday night.  After reading the
> > posts about the poor officiating by Cole, I thought I'd offer my own
> > opinion.  I've seen quite a few hockey games this year (being a St.
> > Lawrence fan) and I have to say that this game was one of the most
> > fairly officiated games that I have seen.
>
> This is what I wanted to hear (that it was reffed fairly).  Thanks for
> the comment Nathan.

Well your welcome, but I didn't post that.  I don't recall reading the
first post, so I'll assume you mean another Nathan!

Besides, I'm one who thinks that even if you put THREE refs on the ice,
they couldn't make enough good calls to count for ONE ref!  :)

Nathan W.L. Boyle
So with Legg's goal, does they mean we now have to start checking for
Pine Tar and Corked sticks?  Will we only count it as a goal if he swings
the stick inside the strike zone?

And didn't I see that trick he used in the Mighty Ducks?