From:
"Barkan, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barkan, Jon
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 20:25:00 PST
Hello all,

By now most of you should have seen the top 10 Hobey list.....

The question I have is who got screwed according to you......

The list is a solid one and it's top heavy with scoring. I think if I would
have to pick a few players to look at as being left off....I would start
with Anson Carter at MSU and Dan McGillis at Northeastern.

Yet, what strikes me as odd is the fact that there's no goalies on the
list!!! I think that Tim Thomas of Vermont or Dan Murphy of Clarkson should
have gotten consideration. I think they both had outstanding years.

Just a few thoughts from my clogged head!!!! For those of you scoring at
home, there's only 14 days till the FINAL FOUR semifinal games are played
and only 13 days left till the Barkan Bash kicks off.

GOD, I love this time of year!!!!

Yours in the bond of chaos in college hockey,
Jon Barkan

PS: For you hoop junkies.....I took UConn, GTown, Kentucky and Kansas for my
final four!!!