From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 14:09:40 -0500
[log in to unmask] says:
>I say MSU is in the NCAA Regionals already.  Ron Mason is on the
>committee that selects the teams, so...

Incorrect! The CCHA representative is MSU's faculty rep, Michael Kasavana.
The previous CCHA rep was "your very own" Jeff Jackson, btw.

Why the personal slam, especailly when you don't even have your facts straight?

And why the implication that who serves on the committee has anything to do
with who gets in? Either you have been extremely in the dark the past few years,
or else you just hate Ron Mason. The committee doesn't "rub legs" and make
deals anymore. Some might prefer they did, but they gave that up and bought
a computer.

And if you followed HOCKEY-L at all, you'd know that there are lots of people
keeping a close eye on the committee this year. If they even think about pulling
any stunts, a lot of people are going to be able to figure it out.

Keith