From:
Deya Jourdy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deya Jourdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 22:09:39 -0500
On Sun, 10 Mar 1996, Siren R. Chudgar wrote:

> At Cheel, Brown and Clarkson did indeed shake hands after Clarkson's 5-2
> victory over Brown.  I do believe that Colgate and their coach showed
> bad sportsmanship by not doing so.
>
> Siren Chudgar

Hey, this is my first time writing to this list . . .
I just read the above message and I believe it is in reference to the
fact that Colgate did not shake hands with Cornell after the first game
of their best of three with Cornell, whcih they lost yesterday. I had the
honor of watching yesterday's game after which Colgate did in fact shake
with Cornell. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but once it is playoff time,
isn't it usually that the teams don't shake until after the whole series
is over because the SERIES is not over after game one. Since Cornell only
went up one game to none after game one, the series was not over. Please
correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Colgate and their coach were right.

dj