From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 11:09:22 -0500
William Groskreutz III <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Why does everyone forget about St. Cloud?  I also believe that SCSU could
>join the TUC with a strong WCHA tourney as well.
>
>I also think that Wisconsin has a good chance at being in the TUC.

Well, you need to know what the definition of a team under
consideration is.  Basically, you have to be at or over .500.  This
leaves SCSU out (12-21-4 vs DivI, 13-21-4 overall) unless they win the
WCHA.

Wisconsin is 17-18-3 vs DivI and also cannot be at or over .500 unless
they win the WCHA.  Michigan Tech (15-17-6 vs DivI) is in the same
boat.  So the WCHA's TUC will be CC, Minnesota, Denver,
Minnesota-Duluth, North Dakota, and possibly one of SCSU/Wisconsin/MTU
(if one of them wins the WCHA title).

Mike Machnik                 [log in to unmask]           [log in to unmask]
*****      Unofficial Merrimack Hockey home page located at:        *****
***** http://www.tiac.net/users/machnik/MChockey/MChockey.html      *****